- Pick the Tick®: Degree courses
- What is the Tick?
- What does the Tick mean for employers?
- Accredited Advertising courses
- Accredited Animation courses
- Accredited Art and Design, CGI/Graphics courses
- Accredited Film Production courses
- Accredited Games and Interactive courses
- De Montfort University
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Newcastle University
- Norwich University of the Arts
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Southampton Solent University
- Staffordshire University
- Teesside University
- University of Abertay Dundee
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of Hull
- University of the West of Scotland
- Accredited Media Business courses
- Accredited Media Technology courses
- Accredited Photo Imaging courses
- Accredited Post Production courses
- Accredited Pre-Production/Screenwriting courses
- Accredited Publishing courses
- Accredited Radio courses
- Accredited TV Production courses
- Apply for Creative Skillset degree accreditation
- The aim of Creative Skillset degree accreditation
- The value of the Creative Skillset Tick
- Eligibility for Creative Skillset accreditation
- Apply for Creative Skillset Accreditation following a Universal application process
- Apply for Creative Skillset accreditation for animation, games or screenwriting courses
- Accreditation by other organisations
- Creative Skillset Film Academies
- Achieving industry best practice in education
- Animation and VFX Student showcase
- TransFUSION Conference
- Pick the Tick®: Short courses
- Pick the Tick®: Apprenticeships
- Build your own MA
- What are Build your own MA media short courses?
- Why take a Build your own MA media short course?
- Build your qualification
- Module overlaps for Build your own MA courses
- Am I eligible to do a Build your own MA media short course?
- How do I apply for a Build your own MA course?
- Specialist Qualifications and Tailored Programmes
- Creative Skillset Funding for Courses
- Health and Safety
- Support for courses for the Film industry
- Support for courses for the TV industry
- Support for courses for creative media in Wales
- Search all Courses
- Browse all Courses
- Your account
- Assess your skills
Course Profile: Developing Cross-Platform Projects
Do you want to develop digital multiplatform project commissions for broadcast and corporate markets?
By taking Developing Cross-platform Projects at Goldsmiths, University of London Skillset Media Academy, you'll design and develop individual multiplatform projects, supported by experienced mentors and industry experts, and pitch these to major cross-platform commissioners.
The course is delivered by Mike Flood Page. Mike’s background includes more than twenty years in factual TV for ITV, BBC and Channel 4, and a decade at Illumina Digital leading multiplatform projects for clients such as the BBC, Channel 4, the DfE, Teachers TV and the English National Opera.
The course is structured around five core themes:
- Creative Development;
- Business Models;
- Multiplatform Production/Project Process;
- Commissioning Strategy; and
- Reaching Your Audience.
In addition the course will feature case studies and presentations from both digital media producers and broadcast commissioners responsible for some of the leading current developments in this area.
The course commences on 30 March 2012 and consists of two days of face-to-face training followed by a period of online supported project development.
The face-to-face element of the course will be delivered in Goldsmiths' iconic New Academic Building, with state-of-the-art facilities.
Sign up now.