- Pick the Tick®: Degree courses
- What is the Tick?
- What does the Tick mean for employers?
- Accredited Advertising courses
- Accredited Animation courses
- Accredited Art and Design, CGI/Graphics courses
- Accredited Fashion Design courses
- Accredited Film Production courses
- Accredited Games and Interactive courses
- Abertay University
- De Montfort University
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Newcastle University
- Norwich University of the Arts
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Southampton Solent University
- Staffordshire University
- Teesside University
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of Hull
- University of the West of Scotland
- Accredited Media Business courses
- Accredited Media Technology courses
- Accredited Photo Imaging courses
- Accredited Post Production courses
- Accredited Pre-Production/Screenwriting courses
- Accredited Publishing courses
- Accredited Radio courses
- Accredited TV Production courses
- Creative Skillset Film Academies
- The London Film School, A Skillset Film Academy
- National Film and Television School, A Creative Skillset Film Academy
- Screen Academy Scotland: A Creative Skillset Film Academy
- Agility in education
- Alumni monitoring
- Embedding professional preparation
- Fusing creativity, technology and new business
- Setting live briefs
- Work experience works
- Pick the Tick®: Short courses
- Pick the Tick®: Apprenticeships
- Build your own MA
- What are Build your own MA media short courses?
- Why take a Build your own MA media short course?
- Build your qualification
- Module overlaps for Build your own MA courses
- Am I eligible to do a Build your own MA media short course?
- How do I apply for a Build your own MA course?
- Specialist Qualifications and Tailored Programmes
- Creative Skillset Funding for Courses
- Health and Safety
- Support for courses for the Film industry
- Support for courses for the TV industry
- Support for courses for creative media in Wales
- Search all Courses
- Browse all Courses
- Your account
- Assess your skills
National Film and Television School, A Skillset Film Academy
Since it was established by Government in 1970, the NFTS has delivered training in all the major film and television disciplines, while continually adapting to ever-changing Industry needs.
Graduates of the National Film and Television School (NFTS), A Creative Skillset Film Academy, are some of the most sought-after creative and technical people in the UK and Hollywood, winning Oscars, Baftas, Golden Globes and Emmys, and achieving world-wide box office and TV ratings success with productions like The Day the Earth Stood Still, Brick Lane, Atonement, The Dark Knight, The Age of Stupid, Star Wars Episodes I-III, Life on Mars, Doctor Who and the Harry Potter films.
What courses are available?
The NFTS runs Masters, Diplomas and short courses. All courses are taught by experienced tutors working in film and television and many are linked to Skillset Professional Qualifications (SPQs). Subsidies to freelancers are available on many courses.
You can view all courses at the NFTS here.
Visit their website:
If you would like to hear about what students do after graduation, you can visit their news section NFTS latest news