- Pick the Tick®: Degree courses
- What is the Tick?
- What does the Tick mean for employers?
- Accredited Advertising courses
- Accredited Animation courses
- Accredited Art and Design, CGI/Graphics courses
- Accredited Fashion Design courses
- Accredited Film Production courses
- Accredited Games and Interactive courses
- De Montfort University
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Newcastle University
- Norwich University of the Arts
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Southampton Solent University
- Staffordshire University
- Teesside University
- University of Abertay Dundee
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of Hull
- University of the West of Scotland
- Accredited Media Business courses
- Accredited Media Technology courses
- Accredited Photo Imaging courses
- Accredited Post Production courses
- Accredited Pre-Production/Screenwriting courses
- Accredited Publishing courses
- Accredited Radio courses
- Accredited TV Production courses
- Apply for Creative Skillset degree accreditation
- The aim of Creative Skillset degree accreditation
- The value of the Creative Skillset Tick
- Eligibility for Creative Skillset accreditation
- Apply for Creative Skillset Accreditation following a Universal application process
- Apply for Creative Skillset accreditation for animation, games or screenwriting courses
- Accreditation by other organisations
- Creative Skillset Film Academies
- Achieving industry best practice in education
- Pick the Tick®: Short courses
- Pick the Tick®: Apprenticeships
- Build your own MA
- What are Build your own MA media short courses?
- Why take a Build your own MA media short course?
- Build your qualification
- Module overlaps for Build your own MA courses
- Am I eligible to do a Build your own MA media short course?
- How do I apply for a Build your own MA course?
- Specialist Qualifications and Tailored Programmes
- Creative Skillset Funding for Courses
- Health and Safety
- Support for courses for the Film industry
- Support for courses for the TV industry
- Support for courses for creative media in Wales
- Search all Courses
- Browse all Courses
- Your account
- Assess your skills
Assess your skills and build your career
The creative industries have identified three priority skills areas for their workforce: Health and Safety, Sales and Marketing, and Management and Leadership.
Gaining more skills in these areas will set you apart in the eyes of employers. Use Creative Skillset's Self Assessment Tool to identify relevant courses suited to your level of experience, the sector you work in and where you live in the UK.
Find Health and Safety courses for your job and grade that any Film or TV employer will recognise and value
Find Sales and Marketing courses suited to your level or experience, the sector you work in and where you live
Find Management and Leadership courses suited to your level or experience, the sector you work in and where you live
Two of the London Skillset Media Academies are offering introductory discounts on Build your own MA courses.
Skillset has launched two bursary schemes to help professionals from the film and television industries access training in the key priority areas of Craft & Technical and Health & Safety.
Women working in the Creative Media Industries are under-represented, underpaid, and more highly qualified than their male counterparts, a new report by Skillset has found.
Skillset funding is available for this business and leadership course - find out here how it has helped equip owners and managers of creative companies with the business and leadership skills they need to drive their work forward